HJS Quality Policy
We owe our success in the marketplace and our excellent reputation to the way in which we systematically serve customer and market requirements. What’s more, quality awareness is a key attribute of the entire HJS workforce.
We aim to consolidate and further improve our market position and competitiveness. That’s why we've taken it upon ourselves to continuously move the company forward and constantly improve the quality of our processes and products. This goal applies to every part of the company.
Our long-term objective is to achieve "zero defect quality" for our products, processes and services. In addition, we’re constantly extending our range of expertise while striving for innovation, something we see as the basis for ensuring the long-term satisfaction of all our customers.
In this quest for maximum possible customer satisfaction, we are guided by the following principles:
- We derive our corporate goals from customer and market requirements and implement them in accordance with ecological demands.
- Preventing defects – especially in the product development process – is more sensible, important and economic than rectifying them later.
- All departments work effectively and efficiently. Projects are managed on a cross-department basis.
- The management system, with all its processes and procedures, is organised in compliance with international standards (DIN EN ISO 9001, ISO/TS16949, DIN EN ISO 14001).
- The involvement of our staff in the continuous improvement process makes sure that everyone at the company plays their part in achieving the corporate goals.
A satisfied workforce makes for above-average performance. Motivated, highly skilled and quality-aware, our employees operate in line with the following principles:
- Open communication and active information
- Common pursuit of the set goals
- Results-oriented use of praise and criticism
We want all members of our workforce to accept personal responsibility for continuously improving the company’s processes and management system.
With the achieved standard and further systematic improvement of the management system, we are convinced that, as a team, we are well placed to secure a positive future for our company.